ADMISSION PROCEDURES & REQUIREMENTS
- Obtain the school prospectus & application forms from the School Office. Complete an entrance test request form and submit in the Office.
- All prospective students must sit for an entrance test at the time given by the school. Tests begin promptly at the time given.
- To secure a seat, the parents of accepted students must complete all admission requirements including payment of fees.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE & REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for admission to Pre-School, a child must have completed three years of age by April 31st. Students who are approved for admission will be duly notified the decision of the management is final regarding the approval or denial of any application for admission.
- Obtain the school prospectus & Application from the school.
- To hold a student’s place, the non-refundable admission fee and all admission requirements must be received by the school as soon as it is approved.
At the time of admission parents must produce the following:
- Application forms completed & signed
- Transfer certificate(submit original only)
- Municipal date of birth certificate(show original & submit photo copy)
- Aadhar card number(submit photo copy)
- Please note that admission is complete only when all documentation has been submitted and fees have been paid.
- Our fees reflect the cost of educating a child in our school with infrastructure and resources of international standards. Hence we do not offer concessions nor do we accept donations in any form from parents.